Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome




Hello and welcome to Make Money Online Diary Blog. I am starting this blog for a couple of reasons. I have started two other blogs in the last month or so. I want to use this site as a diary or journal of my daily activities as I work to make a success of the first two blogs, something that I can look back over as I experiment with different things. The other reason that I am starting this blog, is simple. There are a lot of sites currently out there that will show you step by step how to make money but, I haven't really seen a site that let's you follow along and experience the trials and tribulations, successes and failures following somebody while they attempt to learn a new business. The two blogs that I started last month are my first ventures into making money on line. They are primitive but they are mine. I hope you'll follow along. If you want to visit the sites and watch as they evolve, go to http://bertsboxofficeblog.com or my other site at http://backwardfuture.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment