Friday, January 30, 2009

Keep on Posting

I have posted on http://backwardfuture.com and http://bertsboxofficeblog.com everyday this week. I may have posted on one site or the other everyday for a week but, this is the first time that I have posted on both sites everyday for a week. And every single day visits were better than the corresponding day for last week. Maybe my goals are not very realistic but, I figured any business, whether its a blog or a real actual physical location, that could grow at the rate of 10% a week would eventually have to be successful. And, for the month of January, I have surpassed 10% growth in visitors per week per site. Now, what Iam trying to figure out is, is that growth going to be sustainable, easier to achieve or harder to achieve as these two blogs become a little better known. Now, if you have a blog, go to blogcatalog. Just click the button on the right column of this site and it will take you there. This one directory is sending me a fair amount of traffic. Look me up, my screen name is rlrw2. Add me as a friend and I will return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment