Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Make Money Online Diary: In the VERY Beginning

Good Morning,

After I made my 'In the Beginning" post yesterday, it occurred to me that this was really only relevant if you either have or are thinking of getting a blog. I am really a computer dummy. I did not have a clue how to set up a blog once I decided that I wanted one (or more). To actually do the nuts and bolts of setting up a blog from scratch, I was clueless. I came across this article, and even an idiot like me was able to follow along and get a blog up and working, http://courtneytuttle.com/2007/02/25/starting-a-blog-in-5263-words/ . I have never met these people either online or in person. I don't know them and they don't know me. I only point that out because I want you to know I have nothing to gain, either financial or otherwise if you follow this step by step guide. Once you go through that article, you may better understand where I am in the process of getting this internet business off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment