Sunday, October 17, 2010

Post Every Day!

I have done a few different things to get the word out about my blogs, but so far it does appear that the best thing that I am doing is trying to post on each site at least once and often times more, every day. For http://bertsboxofficeblog.com/, it is harder to post every day because I don't always have time to take in a movie. When I started the site, I only wanted it to be movie reviews. The challenge that I am facing is going to see four or five movies a week, so I have amended the purpose of the site to include any relevant movie or celebrity news. This has allowed me to post two to three times a day.
With http://bertsboobtubeblog.com/, I have been able to give a little jump start to site traffic using this knowledge. I think I am finding an audience. Posting once or twice a day, every day, has lead to about 7 more visits a day than the box office blog was getting in its first week or two.

Lesson: Post AT LEAST once or twice or a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment