Monday, October 25, 2010

Craigslist

What is the subject of your blog? As you can see, I have http://bertsboxofficeblog.com/ that covers movie news, reviews and opinions. I also have http://bertsboobtubeblog.com/ that tackles television news, reviews and opinions. My son provides the content for both sites, often posting two to four times a day per site. It is my job to find readers for his blogs.
So far we have e-mailed all of our family and friends that we could find e-mail addresses for. We have set up a Facebook page (Feel free to send us a friend request. Look for Berts Blogs). Now, I have taken out Craigslist ads advertising each site.
Please understand that the number one thing driving visitors to either of these sites is the quality and the quantity of my sons posts. But, all of the above mentioned things that we are doing does send a few visitors each day to each site. I must admit, however, that Facebook has sent us the most traffic of any of these.
So, what are you doing to drive traffic?

No comments:

Post a Comment